- Screen Shots
- Booting, Opening, and Splash Screens
- Models, Designs, Images, or other Content Contained in Nyx Wolves Products or Services
- Product Box Shots
- Nyx Wolves-Authored Product Documentation
- Use of Material Displayed on Nyx Wolves.in and all of its sub-domains
- Education Materials
- All Other Requests for Permission; Permissions Request Form and other forms.
Screenshots are the individual screen displays contained within Nyx Wolves software applications and the softwares that Nyx Wolves uses with appropriate licensing from other entities or third-parties.
Other than screen shots that appear upon booting up a product, or on opening screens, or “splash screens,” or screen shots taken from products or applications that Nyx Wolves has not yet commercially released (including technology previews and beta-version software), you may make a fair use of screen shots for purely educational or illustrative purposes (such educational guides, tutorials, how-to books, training presentations, product reviews, video demonstrations of the software, Websites, etc.) provided you adhere to the following guidelines:
- You may not use screen shots that contain third-party content unless you separately seek and obtain permission from such third party to display its content.
- Your use may not directly or indirectly state or imply sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your product or service by or with Nyx Wolves.
- You may highlight or label a portion of a screen shot to call attention to a specific instruction or to explain a function of the software from which the screen shot is taken. You may crop or cut a portion of a screen shot to direct a learner’s attention to the function illustrated in that portion. You may not otherwise alter the screen shot in any way except to resize the screen shot in direct proportion to the original.
- You may add commentary or other text analysis as long as it is very clearly attributable to you, and not to Nyx Wolves.
- As stated above, you may not use screen shots from Nyx Wolves beta products or other products that are subject to non-disclosure obligations and/or that have not yet been commercially released by Nyx Wolves.
- You must include the following attribution statement on all materials containing Nyx Wolves screen shots: "Nyx Wolves screen shots reprinted courtesy of Nyx Wolves"
- If your materials include references to a Nyx Wolves product, show in plain text the full name of the product with corresponding trademark symbol at the first and/or most prominent mention (e.g., Nyx Wolves©.) in such materials. Your use of or reference to any Nyx Wolves trademarks should comply with Nyx Wolves Trademark Guidelines for Use, and should include a trademark attribution paragraph that correctly lists all Nyx Wolves trademarks referenced in your materials, such as, “Nyx Wolves and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the India and other countries.”
- Your use of Nyx Wolves's screen shots may not be incorporated into obscene or pornographic material, and may not, in Nyx Wolves's sole opinion, be disparaging, defamatory, or libelous to Nyx Wolves, any of its products, or any other person or entity.
9.Your materials should not be solely composed of Nyx Wolves screen shots or other Nyx Wolves intellectual property. Instead your materials should add substantial commentary, critique, or value to the Nyx Wolves screenshots or other Nyx Wolves Intellectual Property.
All other use of Nyx Wolves screenshots requires prior written permission from Nyx Wolves, including but not limited to any proposed use of screenshots in or for advertising, commercial videos, television, movies, or commercials. If you require further written permission, write an email for Permission requisition. When you have completed the email, send it to contact@nyx wolves.in.
Screenshots that appear upon booting up a product, or on opening screens, or “splash screens,” may not be used without prior written permission from Nyx Wolves. Write an email to make your request. When you have completed the email, send it to contact@nyx wolves.in.
Please note that Content appearing upon booting up a product, or on opening screens, or “splash screens” may not be used except as provided in the guidelines for Booting, Opening, and Splash Screens. Content appearing on Nyx Wolves product boxes may not be used except as provided in the guidelines for Product Box Shots. Content appearing on Nyx Wolves.in may not be used except as provided in the guidelines for Nyx Wolves.in.
Product box shots are images of Nyx Wolves product boxes, in whole or in part. You may not use product box shots without prior written permission from Nyx Wolves. Write an email to make your request. When you have completed the email, send it to contact@nyx wolves.in.
Nyx Wolves-authored product documentation is the product documentation distributed by Nyx Wolves in conjunction with Nyx Wolves software applications or products. You may duplicate short portions of Nyx Wolves-authored product documentation for purely educational or illustrative provided you adhere to the following guidelines:
Your use may not directly or indirectly imply sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your product or service by/with Nyx Wolves.
2. You may reproduce no more than three chapters or other major sections of any Nyx Wolves -authored product user guide, and such chapters may only be distributed to your students or clients for educational or illustrative purposes.
3. If you are distributing portions of Nyx Wolves-authored product documentation as a handout (and not incorporating such portions as part of a larger work), the Nyx Wolves copyright page of any corresponding product user guide must accompany all such copied portions, and you may not hold yourself out as being the author of such material.
4. If you are incorporating portions of Nyx Wolves-authored product documentation as part of a larger work, you must include in a conspicuous location with the copied portions the following copyright attribution statement: “© [year of copyright notice of corresponding product user guide] Nyx Wolves. Reprinted with the permission of Nyx Wolves.” You may not hold yourself out as being the author of such copied portions.
5. You may not alter Nyx Wolves-authored product documentation or any material contained therein in any way.
6. Your use may not be incorporated with or into any obscene or pornographic material, and may not be disparaging, defamatory, or libelous to Nyx Wolves, any of its products, or any other person or entity.
7. You may not separately sell for a profit any portion of any Nyx Wolves-authored product documentation.
All other use of Nyx Wolves-authored product documentation requires prior written permission from Nyx Wolves. Write an email to make your request. Please note that Nyx Wolves-authored product documentation does not include Nyx Wolves Official Training Guides, which may not be used, reproduced, or distributed without prior written permission from Nyx Wolves. Write an email for permission and send it to contact@nyx wolves.in
All education curricula, data sets, exercises, exam guides, and other materials (collectively, “Education Materials”) made available by Nyx Wolves, except where otherwise noted on Nyx Wolves Knowledge Network, are licensed under a particular Creative Commons license. Please see the Nyx Wolves Creative Commons FAQ for more information.
For all other requests for permission, please write an email. When you have completed the email requisition, email it to contact@nyx wolves.in. Please allow a minimum of three (3) weeks to process your request.